- In order to receive the key to the room, the Guest renting the room is obliged to present an identification document with a photograph to a Reception employee and to legibly fill out the Guest Card.
- In case of the Guest’s refusal to:
a. present a document in a way enabling checking-in
b. legibly fill out the Guest Card
- It is the Receptionist’s responsibility to refuse to check the Guest in and hand out the room key.
- The hotel reserves the right to demand cash up front for the services ordered at the hotel. In case of the Guest’s refusal, it is the Receptionist’s responsibility to refuse to hand out the room key.
- The Guest has to underwite the Guest Card legibly and put his full name.
- The Guest gives consent for their personal data to be processed by the Hotel for the purposes of checking-in at the hotel and keeping the Guest’s data in the Hotel’s database, under the GDPR. The Guest is entitled to access their personal data and correct them.
- The hotel room is rented for hotel days.
- The hotel day begins at 3 pm on the day of the Guest’s arrival and ends at 11 am the next day.
- If the Guest does not specify the duration of his stay upon renting the room, it will be assumed that the room was rented for one hotel day.
- If the Guest wishes to prolong the stay over the period indicated upon arrival, they should notify the Reception before 9 am on the day the period of rent of the room elapses, which request is not legally binding for the hotel. The hotel will take the request to prolong the stay into account if there are vacant rooms available.
- Staying in the room or leaving the belonging’s there after 11 am will be treated as prolonging the stay.
In case the Guest leaves the room after 11 am, the computer software of the Reception will charge the full price for another hotel day.
- In case it is impossible to prolong the Guest’s stay, the hotel staff will remove all the Guest’s belongings from the room and deposit them until they will be reclaimed by the person renting the room.
- The Guest renting the room is not entitled to sublet the room to other persons even if the hotel day for which the Guest paid the fee didn’t elapse.
- Persons that did not check in, can stay in the hotel room between 7 am and 10 pm.
- Persons that did not check in, can stay on the premises of the hotel only in the gastronomic part and the hotel lobby. In other zones - only after obtaining the agreement of the hotel staff.
- If persons that did not check in stay in the hotel room after 10 pm, it is tantamount to the consent of the Guest renting the room to quarter that person in their room for a fee. Each person will be quartered according to the current price of an extra for an adult, from the price list available at the hotel’s reception.
- Throughout the stay at the hotel, children under 13 years of age have to be under constant care and supervision of adults. The children’s legal guardians are responsible for the children’s beahavior, including any damage incurrred.
- Under the act of 8 April 2010 amending the act on te protection of health against the effects of use of tobacco and tobacco products, and the National Sanitary Inspection act (Journal of Laws No. 81, item 529), in the hotel, including: bedrooms, bathrooms, balconies, and terraces a total ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products as well as e-cigarettes is in force.
- Allowing for smoke from cigarettes or other tobacco products in the hotel room is tantamount to the Guest’s consent to cover the costs of dearomatization of the room in the amount of 490 PLN.
- The hotel provides services according to its standard. In case of any objections regarding the quality of the services provided, the Guest should report them immediately at the Reception, which will enable the hotel to react to them.
- Inside the M Club Hotel and on premises of Lubie Resort, the Guests should observe the quiet hours from 10 pm to 6 am on the following day. During the quiet hours the Guests and other persons using the services provided by the hotel are under the obligation to behave in such a way as not to disturb the stay of other Guests. The hotel is entitled to refuse to provide further services to persons who violate that rule.
- The hotel Guest that rents the room is under the obligation to familiarize themselves with the furnishings and equipment of the room and preserve them intact. It is prohibited to take furniture and equipment outside the hotel room. The Guest bears full financial and legal responsibility for any damage or harm to the hotel furnishings and equipment incurred by their fault or by fault of their visitors.
- In view of fire safety it is prohibited to use the following in hotel rooms as well as in other interiors, on balconies and terraces:
a) coil heaters and other electric devices that do not form part of the equipment of those rooms. The above-mentioned regulation is not applicable to radio and television as well as computer chargers and powerpacks,
b) open fire in any form.
- In case of fire alarm and its consequences, e.g. in the form of building evacuation, that result from activities or lack thereof on the part of hotel Guest, the Guest bears the costs of: evacuation, restoring the hotel building to the state of functioning from before the evacuation, as well as the costs of claims by third parties, if those claims appear in relation to the fire alarm and its consequences.
- Each time upon leaving the room, the Guest is under obligation of closing the windows and locking the door and ascertaining whether or not they are properly closed so that no third parties can gain access to the room.
- The hotel bears no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred beacuse of an open window or incorrectly locked door.
- The hotel’s liability arising from loss of the Guest’s belongings brought inside the hotel or damage thereof is regulated by the legal provisions included in the articles 846-849 of the Civil Code. The hotel’s liability is subject to limitation if the aforementioned belongings were not deposited at the Reception. The hotel is entitled to refuse to hold the following in deposit: money, securities, and valuable objects, in particular valuables and objects of scientific or artistic value, objects that are dangerous, objects whose value is too big in relation to the size or the standard of the hotel, and objects that occupy too much space.
- Personal belongings left in the room by the Guest upon leaving will be sent to them freight collect, to the address indicated by them. In case the hotel does not receive any such instruction, the objects will be stored for three months and then donated to a charity or for public use.
Such a person is under obligation to conform immediately to the staff members’ demands, effect the payment for previous services, pay for any incurred damages, and to leave the hotel and its premises.
Gudowo, June 2017.